Entering a new year is a great time to take stock and make improvements in certain areas such as your face and body. Start the new year off right by hitting the reset button on your skin through advanced laser and radiofrequency treatments.
If putting your best face forward is one of your goals for the new year, Pam Andow, Stacey Molina, Tamara Kaye, Natallie Swain and the rest of the highly qualified team here at Aesthetic Assets can help. Thanks to our advanced treatments, such as our signature Tighten/Brighten procedure aka, “The Total Skin Solution”, we can quickly and easily breathe new life into aging, dull skin, allowing you to face the new year refreshed and revitalized.
Here’s a look at the two devices we use in our Tighten/Brighten procedure that provide amazing results.
1. A “Genius” solution for skin tightening
As we age, collagen production stops and we lose 1% each year, along with bone density loss and thinning out of fat pads in our face. As a result skin laxity occurs. Some people also experience scarring from past acne issues or other reasons. If your issues include loose skin, wrinkles, scarring, and other blemishes, our Lutronic® Genius™ RF microneedling system is the perfect solution.
The Genius RF System includes a sterile cartridge with 49 insulated ultra-fine micro-needles that safely and comfortably delivers the RF energy to the precise tissue depth. This process creates tiny thermal coagulation points under the surface of the skin that results in new collagen and elastin growth and ultimately thicker, tighter and smoother skin.
Benefits of Genius:
- Decreases appearance of pore size
- Improves the appearance of acne scars
- Can be used for stretch marks
- Can be used on any part of your body (chest, arms, tummy, banana roll, knees etc)
- Can be use on any skin type, for the lightest to the darkest complexions)
- Fast in office treatment with minimal downtime
- The most sophisticated RF micro-needle design available.
2. Even it out with LaseMD™
Immediately following the Genius treatment, we move on to the LaseMD Ultra to address uneven skin texture and pigmentation.
With this nonablative (it doesn’t break the surface of your skin) system, we deliver laser energy into your skin that targets sun damage, uneven tone, rough texture, and fine lines. As your skin absorbs the energy and surface concerns break apart, your skin rebuilds from below, giving you a smoother, more even appearance that glows. Lase MD Ultra is always combined with the Genius treatment, but can also be used as a stand-alone treatment.
Benefits of LaseMD Ultra:
- Up to 20 times stronger than popular treatments such as Clear and Brilliant and 4 times stronger than our previous device LaseMD Pro.
- Delivers fast and consistent treatments.
- Offers customizable outcomes with virtually little to no downtime.
- Able to treat all skin types
- May treat face, neck, decollete and all other body parts (arms etc)
- Targets Actinic Keratosis, Benign Pigmented Lesions, Lentigos, Freckles, Crepey Skin. In other words, rough texture.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment for one of these excellent treatments or you’re having trouble deciding which one is right for you, contact our office in Scottsdale, Arizona.