Living in the valley of the sun has benefits and drawbacks. Excessive exposure can and will wreak havoc on your skin, causing areas of hyperpigmentation (sun spots), premature collagen loss and rough leathery skin. Thankfully, we have just the tool to decrease the damage and restore your glowing, healthy skin tone.
The team of RN’s at Aesthetic Assets including Pam Andow, Stacey Molina, Natallie Swain, and Tamara Kaye guide each patient through a comprehensive consultation to ensure your individual goals are achieved.
Here is a look at just a few of the many benefits of LaseMD Ultra™:
- Up to 20 times stronger than popular treatments such as Clear and Brilliant and 4 times stronger than our previous device LaseMD Pro.
- Delivers fast and consistent treatments.
- Offers customizable outcomes with virtually little to no downtime.
- Able to treat all skin types
- May treat face, neck, decollete and all other body parts (arms etc)
- Targets Actinic Keratosis, Benign Pigmented Lesions, Lentigos, Freckles, Crepey Skin. In other words, rough texture.
LaseMD Ultra™ Mechanism of Action
LaseMD Ultra™ is the newest FDA cleared device on the market, safe for all skin types and equipped with 5 times more power than our previous Laser, LaseMD Pro. This revolutionary technology allows us to tailor your treatment from mild to aggressive based on your skin type and how much downtime you have available. LaseMD Ultra™ is a nonablative, fractionated laser with mild to moderate downtime depending on the intensity of your treatment. A ‘fractional’ laser treats a fraction of the surface of your skin, rather than the entire surface. Which means you will heal faster. The fractionated approach to resurfacing your skin simply means we create tiny microchannels in your dermis which increases its permeability and prepares it to better absorb the nanoparticles that will be introduced in step 2 of your treatment. As the microscopic wounds heal, collagen remodeling is stimulated which helps to build a stronger matrix, smoothing fine lines, improving textural irregularities and diminishing uneven pigment. Think of it as a surface polish, leaving your skin soft and glowing.
Picture below is an actual Aesthetic Assets patient:
Prior to treatment topical numbing is applied for 30 minutes to maximize your level of comfort.
- Step 1 or this 3 step process involves administering the laser portion of the LaseMD Ultra™ treatment which takes about 10-15 minutes depending on the size/area being addressed. f necessary we can target stubborn brown spots and rough patches with additional pulses of energy for an even better result.
- In Step 2, your provider will choose a customized serum based on your treatment goals. Each ampule contains only the purest ingredients of specifically formulated nanoparticles with no perfumes, no dyes and no preservatives. A portion of this ampoule is massaged into the dermis while the microchannels are open and receptive for nourishment.
- We finish your treatment with two different masks. The first is packed with peptides to rehydrate your skin and it stays on for 5 minutes. The second mask is infused with calming and cooling benefits.
Expect a mild sunburn/flushed appearance for 2 to 24 hours after your treatment. Our packages include a clinical skincare regime which will be used for the first week. A series of treatments is recommended for best results.
Are you ready to greatly improve the overall tone, texture and brightness of your skin? contact our office in Scottsdale, Arizona, to schedule your LaseMD Ultra™ appointment.